Friday, October 29, 2010

Media Meditation #4: Phish 10/23/10 Amherst MA

(Photo Dave Vance copyright Phish)

Now this was fun. I love little more than seeing my favorite band Phish play live. Too much of my revenue goes directly to Phish shows. Its a bit of a problem. Nevertheless, I had never been to a show on the fall tour, and was rightfully excited about this one. Overall the scene was very much the same as any other Phish show that I have ever been to. Its like a never ending party. These guys are like machines, they never stop performing. They are currently deep into their fourth touring season since getting back together summer of last year. They will end this tour with three nights in Madison Square Garden for New Years. This time last year, they were holding a three day festival, Festival 8 in California. You could easily spend all the money you have ever made trying to follow Phish, and I am amazed at how many people never seem to miss a show. I need to find out a way to see Phish for free, this whole paying for music thing isn't seeing to work for me.

1 comment:

  1. Phish'ing, Nate!

    Why no VIDEO embed - you are kidding, right?

    Why pass up that opportunity? What would Trey say?

    Make better for EXCELLENCE.

    Pitcher of Nectar,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete